Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sick Week!!!



So this last week has not been that good at our house. First, I got really sick with a nasty viral infection, then we found out that Payton had pneumonia (poor little guy), then Reed got sick with the same thing I did. Needless to say this last week has not been the best. I think that we visited the doctor everyday last week and it's continuing into this week too. Today I found out that I have another ovarian cyst and Payton had an ultrasound on his carotid artery in his neck but luckily that turned out to be ok, it's just how he was built.
We did find out some good news about Reed's back though, and hopefully we can get him fixed. The doctor thinks that he might have a back fracture, and if that be the case then he can do a procedure that will help a lot, so we are crossing our fingers. He also is getting a steroid epidural in his back in a next week and we're hoping that that helps a little.
We are grateful for great doctors who take such great care of us though and for the wonderful love and support we get from our friends and family. Thanks guys, we love you!!!!

6 comments:

  1. im glad things are turning out for the good! payton sure is a cute kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh stace....good times are coming...I can feel it...we love you guys so much...think about you all the time and are prayin for ya...but you know that...so as soon as jess gets home big party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could we not love such a cute family! Hang in there we are here to help you. We love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there! It just has to get better! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI! My name is Elissa, i used to be (before i was married) a Jacobsen and Kennington served part of his mission in our ward in sydney! We'd love to hear from him. My mum especially, her email is vbjake@bigpond.com and ours is elissawoolley@bigpond.com will you pass the message on for us! Your little man is gorgeous.
    Thanks, Elissa! We have a blog too, although i have to add you to the email list to veiw it, if you send your email to me i'd love to add you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just came across this... I didn't know you had started a blog! I hope to see some updates from you & your growing family soon :) In the meantime, we have a private family blog. I've just sent an invite to your soey15 email, so keep an eye out for it. Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete