Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday Reed!!!!

Happy Birthday Reed!!!!! I can't believe that Reed is the big 3-0, it seems so crazy, what is even more crazy is that I met Reed 9 years ago. I love Reed so much and can't imagine my life without him. He is such an amazing man, husband and father. I feel so lucky that he is mine!!!!
On Sunday we had some family and friends over for cake and ice cream, I wanted to make a big deal out of his 30th birthday, thank you to everyone that came, it is always fun to get together. Today Payton and I brought Reed some balloons and lunch to Reed, and we decorated to house with 30 hearts saying all the reasons we love Reed and we got Costa Vida and had a nice night at home as a family, it was so much fun. We love you babe, thanks for all that you do for us, happy birthday!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am in utter disbelief that Reed is 30 years old. I think that his biological age is a bit older than that. He is still young at heart though. -Matt

    ReplyDelete